Dhaka, , Bangladesh
About the Company:
CODE REX has been a software company building powerful web experiences and open-source solutions since 2012.
To date, we have served over 100+ clients with over 500+ projects!
We deliver technically complex WordPress instances at scale and transform the way people interact. We have extensive experience consulting for and implementing WordPress projects for clients worldwide ( from the most prominent enterprise companies to market leaders in media).
Team CODE REX consists of highly talented developers with years of experience. Work with like-minded individuals who have proven to deliver high-quality projects on time.
Over the years, we have delivered top-notch projects to clients who were delighted with our work.
Join as a React Developer in a fast-paced team, doing pioneering work with WordPress as an application development platform and developing amazing user experiences on the web and mobile applications. As a React Developer, you will be responsible for developing user interface components using React.js. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
- Build modular and reusable components and libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Develop flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs and identifying web-based user interactions
- Writing clean, functional code on the frontend
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Document and maintain front-end codebase
What must-have skills you should have:
- Must have 2 years of experience as a developer working specifically with frontend technologies, mostly on React
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Expert understanding of Redux and its architecture
- Excellent knowledge of ES6 and the new versions
- Familiarity with server-side rendering in React
- Knowledgeable in modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token (JWT)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience on working with Ajax
- Solid HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Must have advanced professional experience on other Front-end technologies like HTML, CSS, SASS, JSON, jQuery, Semantic-UI
- Very good understanding in code versioning tools i.e. git, git-flow, etc
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
What we expect good to have:
- Knowledge of WordPress plugin and theme development
- Good knowledge of Gutenberg, WP-REST-API, and WP-CLI
- Good understanding of WordPress Actions and Filters
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest
- Graduate in CSE preferred
- Applicants with any other academic qualifications should have real experience and sound knowledge of the required technologies mentioned above.
- 30,000 - 40,000 BDT
- Salary review: Yearly based on performance.
- Weekly: 5 days.
- Weekend: Saturday & Sunday.
- Performance bonus.
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly).
- Marriage benefits.
- Parental benefits.
- Casual, sick & bereavement leave.
- Yearly office tour.
- Breakfast & Lunch facilities: Fully subsidized.
- Unlimited tea, and coffee.
- Knowledge sharing session.
- Training and learning materials to develop skills.
- And many others as per company policy.