Dhaka, , Bangladesh
About the Company:
CODE REX has been a software company building powerful web experiences and open-source solutions since 2012.
To date, we have served over 100+ clients with over 500+ projects!
We deliver technically complex WordPress instances at scale and transform the way people interact. We have extensive experience consulting for and implementing WordPress projects for clients worldwide ( from the most prominent enterprise companies to market leaders in media).
Team CODE REX consists of highly talented developers with years of experience. Work with like-minded individuals who have proven to deliver high-quality projects on time.
Over the years, we have delivered top-notch projects to clients who were delighted with our work.
Join as a PHP developer in a fast-paced team, doing pioneering work with WordPress as an application development platform and developing unique user experiences on the web and mobile applications.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance web applications using PHP and related technologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to produce high-quality software solutions.
- Translate designs and wireframes into clean, efficient, and well-documented code.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Write test cases for all the code you develop.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Optimize web applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure high-quality code standards are maintained using version control Git.
- Always do extensive research to build an innovative solution with a perfect user experience.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in PHP development.
What must-have skills you should have:
- At least 3 years of hands-on coding experience in PHP.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP), Namespace, Traits & Design patterns.
- Must be very good in core PHP development & Complex SQL query.
- Experience in developing REST APIs using OAuth2.0, JWT.
- Very good understanding of code versioning tools i.e. git, git-flow, etc.
- Experience in designing database architecture using MySQL.
- Proficient understanding of docker.
- Extended experience in CI/CD best practices.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Experience working with PHPCS.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment.
What we expect good to have:
- Knowledge of WordPress & WordPress Template Hierarchy.
- Good knowledge of Gutenberg, WP-REST-API, and WP-CLI.
- Experience on package manager. E.g., npm, Grunt & WebPack.
- Good understanding of WordPress Actions and Filters.
- Experience working with React.js or Vue.js.
- Graduate in CSE preferred
- Applicants with any other academic qualifications should have real experience and sound knowledge of the required technologies mentioned above.
- Yearly based on performance.
- Weekly: 5 days.
- Weekend: Saturday & Sunday.
- Performance bonus.
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly).
- Marriage benefits.
- Parental benefits.
- Casual, sick & bereavement leave.
- Yearly office tour.
- Breakfast & Lunch facilities: Fully subsidized.
- Unlimited tea, and coffee.
- Knowledge sharing session.
- Training and learning materials to develop skills.
- And many others as per company policy.